The NAMED as Vitamin Thiamin or Vitamin B1 (ThioVitamin)- Sulphur Containing Vitamin water soluble vitamin
Functions - Help the body to convert food into Energy & Release energy from Carbohydrates.
• Necessary for appetite & good health.
• MAINTAIN Normal functioning of Nervous System.
• Help in Muscle Contraction.
• Conduction of NERVE Signals.
• Stimulate Digestion
• Prevent Alzheimer ’s disease.
• MOOD MAKE POSITIVE
• Minimize the Risk of Cataract or Glaucoma
Sources - Beef, Liver, MILK, PORK, NUTS, EGG, RICE, BEANS, PASTA, CERALS, POTATO WITH SKIN, SOYABEAN, OAT MEAL, FISH, BREAD, ORANGES
• SIGN & SYMPTOMS OF Vitamin B1 Deficiency -
• It is a symptoms of Memory loss, delusion, hallucination, Confusion
• BERI BERI Disease- it has two types- Dry or WET
• DRY- it occurs in muscles, wrist drop, weakness dryness as you can seen in Picture
WET BERI BERI- it affects the heart & Circulatory System
Called ‘’WERNICKES Syndrome’’
Affects Neurological & Circulatory System
Circulatory System- Dilation of RIGHT HEART
Neurological- Confusion, Coma, 6th nerve PALSY
PREVENTION & MANAGEMENT - Supplement thiamin based on Clinical manifestation.
• For Mild Poly neuropathy- thiamine 10-20mg once/day given for two weeks
• For Moderate or Advance Poly neuropathy-20-30mg it could be continued for several weeks
• For edema & Congestion- thiamine-100mgIV once/day given for several days.
• Improve Dietary management as you can see above in Vitamin B1 sources.
Riboflavin- Comes from Latin word
Flavus - Meaning Yellow
Ribose - sugar
It is also water Soluble Vitamin B2, it is Breakdown food Components, maintain tissue, or Absorb Nutrients, Promote healthy Growth & tissue Repairs.
It is help in Energy Production
Make tissue Protein Building
Sources - Natural Yogurt is a very good Source, milk, Mushroom, Spinach, Almonds, Cheese, Butter milk, lamb & MUTTON, FISH, LIVER, KIDNEY, WHOLE GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES, EGG, RED MEAT.
Deficiency - Sore Throat, Dryness & Cracking of Skin around Nose, MOUTH Redness & Swelling around lining of mouth & throat
Management & Treatment -
You maintain your diet as we mentioned above in dietary sources
Riboflavin supplements come in 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg tablets.
Niacin also known as nicotinic Acid,
It plays an important Role Convert Carbohydrate into Glucose
Metabolism Fat, Protein, keeping the Nervous System works Properly
• Important part of energy Production.
• Involved in Production of Sex & Stress Hormone
• Helps improved Circulation
• Help in Lower LDL Cholesterol
• Involved in Blood Sugar Regulation.
Sources - Liver, Red Beef, Green Peas, Chicken Breast, Mushroom
Deficiency - PALLEGRA - VERY COMMON IN NIACIN DEFICIENCY
3Ds - Diarrhea, Dermatitis, Dementia
Mild Deficiency - Coated Tongue,
Soreness in the mouth
Treatment & Management - Take Good Diet which has Niacin as we mentioned above
Supplement- Nicotinic Acid (Niacin) 500mg
Calcium (di calcium Phosphate)- 69mg
It is also called Pantothenic Acid it was discovered by Richard Kuhn in 1939, It is also acts as a COA help in Formation of Energy
It is Build up Strength or Stamina Strength immune System, Relieve Autism & Parkinson’s Disease, Help to maintain healthy heart
Sources - Yeast, egg, liver, kidney, Fish, Peanuts, Chicken, MILK, Yogurt, Legumes, Mushroom, Avocado, Sweet Potato
Deficiency - irritability, Fatigue, Low Energy
Paresthesis - Sensation of Tingling, PRICKLING, Numbness, Burning Sensation in lower leg & Feet’s-( Parkinson’s Disease )
• Joint & Muscle Pain
• Hair color Fade
• Headache, Depression, insomnia
Treatment - Calcium - D - Pantothenate is used for Prevention and treatment of D - Pantothenic acid deficiency
IMPROVE YOUR DIETARY
It is also acts as a CoA Transformed in the body in form of Pyridoxal Phosphate,
It is Fight infections,
Keep healthy hairs & Skin
It HELPS IN Formation of Blood CELLS
It is a Neurotransmitter- send Signals one Nerve to other
Involvement in processes like Gluconeogenesis and Glycogenolysis. It helps in the production of serotonin, which is a mood enhancer (REGULATE MOOD).
Sources - protein food, include, Egg, BEANS, PEAS, nuts, Chicken, liver, Beef, Carrot, Cheese
Deficiency - Skin Disorders- Dermatitis (Skin inflammation)
Glossitis (inflammation or infection of tongue)
Painful fissure Cracks in corners of mouth
BRAIN - DEPRESSION, COPFUSION, HEADACHE, INSOMNIA, MUSCLE TWITCH ANEMIA
TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT - THE DOSE OF PYRIDOXIN 25mg daily use OR GIVEN IV TO CONTROL SEIZURE in infants
Maintain your diet