Now a day’s Blood Pressure is a very Common Problem in all over India this Problem Develops Because Of Stress, Anxiety, and Tension in my Article I want to say about Blood Pressure, What is Blood Pressure,
To know About Blood Pressure,
ALSO CALLED HYPERTENSION MEANS PRESSURE INCREASE DUE TO TENSION
What is Blood Pressure; - the pressure of the blood against the inner walls of the blood vessels, varying in different parts of the body during different phases of contraction of the heart and under different conditions of health, exertion, etc.
Normal Blood Pressure is ;-120/80mmHg
120-is Systolic Blood Pressure is specifically the maximum arterial pressure during contraction of the left ventricle of the heart. The time at which ventricular contraction occurs is called systole.
80-is Diastolic Blood Pressure-The diastolic pressure is specifically the minimum arterial pressure during relaxation and dilatation of the ventricles of the heart when the ventricles fill with blood.
Stages of High Blood Pressure
According to age also matter the Different type of Blood Pressure-the chart are below;-
Causes of High Blood Pressure-
1) Primary or essential
1) Primary or essential Hypertension- there is No underlying disease
Excess salt in diet
High BP due to Stress life any tension
Due to overweight (OBESITY)
2) Secondary Hypertension- there is a underlying disease which increase your Pressure
Such as Heart Disease, kidney Disease
Several factors and conditions may play a role in its development, including: Smoking. Being overweight or obese. Lack of physical activity.
High blood pressure during pregnancy can cause the baby to be born prematurely, detach from the placenta, or require a cesarean delivery.
Question- How heart diseases cause High Blood PRESSURE??
ANSWER- As well all know Heart is a Pumping organ, pump Blood in whole Body
When there is Interruption in Blood flow due to Blockage or Hardening of Arteries
High Blood pressure occurs
Disease like- Heart block
Thick wall of artery
Question- How Kidney diseases cause High Blood PRESSURE??
ANSWER- High Blood PRESSURE DUE TO kidney disease called RENAL Hypertension
WELL ALL KNOW Kidney eliminate a waste Products in our body
Also secret important Hormones such as Renin,
The Renin-Angiotensin System
• Angiotensin I
• Angiotensin II
• Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE)
The renin-angiotensin system or RAS regulates blood pressure and fluid balance in the body.
Renin Secreted by the Juxta-Gromerular Appratus of Kidney
In the liver it Converted into Angiotensin-1
In the influence of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE)
It converted into Angiotensin-ll (in lung)
Angiotensin-ll (Responsible for Vasoconstriction of Arteries & Veins)
Angiontensin-ll Stimulates Adernal Cortex to secrete hormone Aldosterone, act on kidney tubules which Reabsorption of Sodium
Maintain osmotic dieresis
• Aldosterone causes the kidneys to retain both salt and water, which over time increases the amount of fluid in the body. This increase, in turn, raises blood pressure.
• After a period of time, angiotensin I, angiotensin II, and aldosterone are broken down into other molecules. The renin-angiotensin system, as a whole, responds to both short-term and long-term variations in blood pressure. It is activated by sudden drops in blood pressure, such as those that occur after blood loss, but is also stimulated by smaller, less dramatic blood pressure fluctuations.
Common Signs and Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
3. Bleeding from the nose
4. Fatigue and Sleepiness
6. Tinnitus or ringing in the ears
8. Profuse sweating
9. Blurred vision
By Diet Maintain your Blood Pressure
Eating a healthy diet will start lowering your blood pressure today.
1) Drink 2Litres of Water per day
2) Exercise one Hour each day
3) Eats lots of Fruits & Vegetables to maintain Healthy weight
4) Bare feet walk on green grass
Some of the best foods that lower blood pressure naturally include:
Eating a variety of vegetables is a staple for basically every diet that exists, considering veggies are high-antioxidant foods packed with protective nutrients like fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K and various electrolytes Eat the rainbow”). Leafy greens like spinach, kale, mustard greens and turnip greens are potassium-rich foods
2. Fresh Fruit-Consuming fresh fruit (as opposed to juices or sweetened, canned fruits) is a great way to increase your intake of fiber, electrolytes like potassium and magnesium, and antioxidants, especially fruits like berries, citrus, kiwi, apples and melon
BANANA- potassium-rich foods include potatoes, dates, and avocados to reduce High Blood Pressure
More potassium eat, the more sodium you Out through urine. Potassium also helps to ease tension in your blood vessel walls, which helps further lower blood pressure.
3-Beans and Legumes
Beans and legumes — lentils, chickpeas, black beans and adzuki beans — are great sources to increase your intake of fiber, protein, B vitamins and certain antioxidants.
Homeopathic Medicines for Hypertension
• Amylenum Nitrosum, Aconite and Belladonna – Best Homeopathic medicines for essential hypertension
• Nux Vomica, Convallaria and Strophanthus – Most effective Homeopathic medicines for high blood pressure in younger lot,
• Kali Phos and Natrum Mur – Top Homeopathic medicines for high blood pressure due to stress, worry,
• Glonoine, Lachesis and Amylenum Nitrosum – Best known Homeopathic medicines for high blood pressure with headache
• Rauwolfia-Q Very beneficial to reduce your high Blood Pressure
• Crataegus-Q Reduce your high cholesterol also reduce high Blood pressure
This is a Heart tonic